Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dinner @ Ambrosia, Singapore

It was Jan 30th, 2008 and I met my IGP (International Graduate Program) buddies in Singapore for Dinner.
The restaurant was called "Ambrosia" in Arab Street, pretty close to Little India. The ambiance filled in a sense of exhilaration. It has a touch of Indo Arabic league. They called themselves to stand for 'Divine Pleasure' and so was it. The cuisine was Mediterranean and taste was worth trying.

I did spend time in USA over lunch when I had French, Americans, Japanese along but all of them were above my age. This somehow diluted the flow in which I could put my questions and take the conversations along.


But this dinner was different - I had One Czech girl, 2 German girls, 1 German guy and 1 Turkish to join me. And over that, all around my age or few years senior to me. I could clearly see how well the topics were coming forward and the manner in which we could network among ourselves.

One can easily find me in the snap above - the odd one out (Dark)

We talked about festivals in India to October Fest in Munich, to night life in UK to Political stand in Turkey. Good was the food, sweet were the people, and great was the Dinner Meet - truly unleashing the Divine Pleasure in some terms.

No comments: