Monday, April 28, 2008

My First Published IEEE Paper

The title does not mean that I have a second IEEE Paper. I have one and below is the link -

Click to read the abstract of my IEEE Paper

Name of Paper:
QCA based Multiplexing of 16 Arithmetic & Logical Subsystems-A paradigm for Nano Computing

Authors:
Myself-Satish, Santhosh Kasavajjala, Vishnu

Area:
Nano-Electronics

Theme and Idea:
Realizing Digital Systems like ALUs at Nano level.

ISBN: 978-1-4244-1908-1

My Take:
  • IEEE paper is a deal, not a very big deal
  • Decent Innovative Ideas are well accepted by IEEE
  • Your Paper or work need not match the standards like "Invention of Transistor"
  • You loose the phobia of Technical Papers, moreover you are not apprehensive and psyched when somebody says - "That Professor has 100 IEEE papers ". I am just 99 away.

Finally,

I joined the IEEE Elite group of Authors - William Shockley, John Bardeen, Walter Brattain and Satish Polisetti :)
So how far am I from a Nobel Prize?




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Satty !!!

Hari Kishore said...

Congrats dude!!!

Satish said...

Thanx guys.

Vee said...

roomy dude.. congrats man :)

Vee said...

you are tagged. find out more details from my blog.

Gopi said...

Sat~p, I guess you are one shot away from Nobel prize :)